1. All Products ordered from the Website and successfully delivered to the User by the respective Seller may be returned to the Seller in accordance with the terms contained in the respective Seller policy.
2. However no Products will be accepted by the Seller if (a) the Products have been damaged by the User (b) if there is a change in the quality, quantity or other characteristics of the Product (c) if as per the Seller the product returned is not the Product that was delivered (d) any other circumstances that the Website and/or the Seller may notify or deem appropriate from time to time.
3. In case of returns:
4. If the User wants to instant return or return within 15 days from delivery date, and Vins4u.com does not offer reverse pickup of the items, the User may send the shipment himself/herself. The Users should send the scanned copy of the courier slip to email@example.com and Vins4u.com will refund the amount. Vins4u.com will refund the courier slip amount or INR 118 per kg, whichever is less.
5. In case of return initiated and subsequently couriered by the User himself/herself, and if it is found that the claimed shipment was not delivered to Vins4u.com or the shipment was empty, the onus shall be on the User to prove through presentation/submission of Proof of Delivery (POD) from the concerned logistic service provider to establish his/her claim of return. However, non-receipt of Product by the Seller or Vins4u.com may lead to no refund/exchange being issued to the User. The User waives any claims against Vins4u.com in this regard.
6. Refunds for courier charges shall be against a valid RVP slip/written confirmation from the courier company that the RVP has been done for a particular shipment/order.
7. In case of any discrepancy in the status of reverse pick up of a Product, (where the Users claims the Product has been returned, while our system suggests otherwise) refund will be initiated only if the Users successfully furnishes the RVP slip given at the time of the pick-up.
8. Vins4u.com will not be liable for the products returned by mistake. In circumstances where a product not belonging to Vins4u.com is returned by mistake, Vins4u.com.com is not accountable for misplacement or replacement of the product and is not responsible for its delivery back to the User.
9. Size exchange can be availed at the special price of an item. Please take note that this is applicable only on Products that are exchangeable, as mentioned on the product page.
10. Once returned or in case the User does not receive the delivery within the time period agreed the User will be entitled to claim refund of the entire cost of the Product after adjusting relevant courier charges and such other charges that the Website may at its own discretion deduct. In case a User does not raise a refund claim as per the Terms, the User shall be ineligible for a refund. In the event, the refund facility is not available in full or in part for certain Products, the User shall not be entitled to a refund in respect of such Products.
11. All Products ordered by the User shall be eligible to be replaced in accordance with the Seller’s replacement policy as indicated herein above, if the Product delivered is damaged, soiled or is different from the Product specifications mentioned on the Website. Vins4u.com will accept return or size exchange of a Product only in accordance with the returns policy of the respective Seller.
12. Where the Product replaced is of a higher value that the Product returned, the User shall be liable to pay the differential charges by way of any of the payment method mentioned herein.
13. Where the Product replaced is of a lower value, the Website may at its discretion issue a voucher or credit note for the differential value and the User that may use such voucher, subject to terms and conditions stated therein, for another transaction on the Website.
14. Refund, if any, shall be made at the same issuing bank through which the Product was purchased. For cash on delivery transactions, the User has the option to receive the refund in any bank account via NEFT (for which the User shall have to share the bank details) or, the refund will be credited to the wallet linked to his/her User account on the Website.
15. For payments made through electronic means like debit card, credit card, net banking, wallet etc. refund shall be made using the same payment mode.
16. All refunds shall be made in Indian Rupees only.
17. The User acknowledges that the Website will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from non-processing an order or any delay in processing an order which is beyond control of the Website.
18. All Users and Sellers shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made there under, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under and all other laws as may be applicable.
1. To provide a safe and secure shopping experience, we regularly monitor transactions for fraudulent activity. In the event of detecting any suspicious activity, Vins4u.com reserves the absolute right to cancel all past, pending and future orders without any liability. Vins4u.com also reserves the right to refuse or cancel orders in scenarios like inaccuracies in pricing of product on Website and stock unavailability. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We may contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed to your account. Any promotional voucher used for the cancelled orders may not be refunded. Further, in case of suspicious transactions, Vins4u.com reserves the right to inform law enforcement officials and provide them with all transaction details that may be requested for investigation of any illegal activity.
2. The User may be considered fraudulent if inter alia any of the following scenarios are met:
3. The User may be considered loss to business if any of the following scenarios are met:
Account for the Users falling in fraudulent or loss to business category may be blocked. Any credits earned through loyalty or referral program will be forfeited in such case.
4. Vins4u.com may cancel any orders that classify as 'Bulk Order' under certain criteria at any stage of the product delivery. An order can be classified as 'Bulk Order' if it meets with the below mentioned criteria, and any additional criteria as defined by Vins4u.com:
Any promotional voucher used for placing the 'Bulk Order' may not be refunded
5. If a User raises a complaint for partial item/partial order :